Thursday, December 30, 2010

Art Journal - Page 1

 "This journal is dedicated to my sweet peas...
William Patrick and
Ethan Thomas."


I knew that I would need a creative outlet for my grief. I have dabbled in art journaling and thought it would be an excellent way for me to start my healing process.

I am starting simply with watercolor and ink which isn't very time consuming or energy draining. This may change or it may not. We will see where the journal journey it takes me.



William and Ethan became affectionately called my sweet peas once my shower was planned and the theme chosen...two peas in a pod. They have also been known as the beans, jelly beans the munchkins, bebes, and a whole slew of other nicknames. By far, sweet peas is my favorite. Since my William and Ethan were born the same day as my baby shower it means so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment