In summary...This week has been bizarre!
- Saturday we had a crazy storm that dumped 4" of snow on us and brought down lots of branches, limbs and trees, caused major power outages and made life miserable for lots of people. We were lucky...no power lost, only damage was the power line to the garage causing our car to be trapped until we could get an electrician here. Oh...our trees took a beating too. We now have a 6ft high pile of branches across the front of our property. Yikes! It is a miracle nothing worse happened!!!
- My school has been without power and heat so no school until today. No more available snow days from now on so if this winter is snowy I need to say so-long to my spring beak. Plus, way too much free time lets my brain dwell in the "should-be" far too much. Sooo glad to go back to school today!!!
- I am cycling again so I started my shots on Tuesday. Here we go again! I am trying not to think about it too much...just going with the flow.
- Yesterday the family friend that is pregnant with twins came out on FB (so did her mom and husband) complete with u/s pics...lots of jealousy and please don't let the same thing happen to her thoughts.
- Placed an order (finally) for the grave marker...hoping they can get this installed before the one year mark. Least favorite project...but soooo necessary.
My heart is still heavy but the tears are not as quick to come. One day at a time...even if those days are flying by faster than they should!